The demo classroom network is part of the Co-op’s core ELEVATE program, enabling charter schools to “elevate” their practices and ensure students with disabilities have meaningful access to a school's core programming
July 1 Demo Classroom:
UDL Best Practices
Get Insight Into:
- Multiple Means of Student Engagement
- Multiple Means of Representation
- Multiple Means of Action & Expression
- More Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Session Tools & info
Co-teaching is a highly-effective method for improving outcomes for students with disabilities. During this virtual demo classroom experience, educators will get insight into:
- Strengths and attributes of co-teaching models
- Foundations for building a strong co-taught classroom
- Impacts of school closures on co-teaching models
UDL is a framework and an approach to instruction that removes barriers to learning. During this virtual demo classroom experience, educators will get insight into:
- Strengths and attributes of the UDL framework
- Inputs needed for building a strong UDL classroom
- Impacts of school closures on UDL models
Interested in building a Demo at your school?
Have Questions? Fill out this form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.