The demo classroom network is part of the Co-op’s core ELEVATE program, enabling charter schools to “elevate” their practices and ensure students with disabilities have meaningful access to a school's core programming
September 22 Virtual Demo Classroom:
Get Insight Into:
- Explicit Instruction to build academic core skills (phonetic skills, computation, comprehension)
- Use of evidence based intervention curricula
- More Info: email@example.com.
Previous Session Tools & info
Co-teaching is a highly-effective method for improving outcomes for students with disabilities. During this virtual demo classroom experience, educators will get insight into:
- Strengths and attributes of co-teaching models
- Foundations for building a strong co-taught classroom
- Impacts of school closures on co-teaching models
UDL is a framework and an approach to instruction that removes barriers to learning. During this virtual demo classroom experience, educators will get insight into:
- Strengths and attributes of the UDL framework
- Inputs needed for building a strong UDL classroom
- Impacts of school closures on UDL models
Interested in building a Demo at your school?
Have Questions? Fill out this form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.