The Cooperative’s Technical Assistance and consultation services help charter schools design and implement compliant and high quality special education programs. Our special education expertise and in-depth knowledge of DC and charter schools have made the Co-op the “go-to” resource for many schools.
The Co-op’s in house expertise and collaboration with local content experts and city agencies enable us to provide customized services for members.
- Comprehensive record and program reviews and monitoring preparation
- Strategic planning for special education program development and improvement
- Behavior support
- New special education coordinator mentoring
- Charter school program start-up (wrap around services for one year)
- Long and short term special education coordinator coverage
For more details, or to request a proposal, contact Monica Lesperance, Deputy Director firstname.lastname@example.org.