Federal Law and National Resources
- IDEA 2004 at Ed.gov
- Special Education and Charter Schools Primer published by the National Association of State Directors of Special Education (NASDSE)
- Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy
- NICHY – the National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities’s What it Means to Be Highly Qualified under IDEA and NCLB.
- The Advocacy Institute partnered with the Children’s Law Clinic at Duke Law School to develop a new guide for families and advocates on preparing for mediations and resolution sessions.
- US Department of Education answers frequently asked questions about the difference between IDEA and Section 504