Member schools – The Co-op posts special education job openings on our website and in our newsletter. If you have an open position at your school and would like it posted, please email the link to the announcement at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Job Listing)
Job Seekers – email your resume to email@example.com (subject line: Resume) and we’ll share them with member schools! Please note: we only accept sped-specific resumes: teachers, administrators, related service providers.
Substitute Teacher/Assistant Pool
The Co-op is seeking certified special education teachers and special education assistants to fill short and long-term substitute positions in our member schools as they become available. Learn more!
Open Positions at the Co-op
The Co-op is currently seeking a Workforce Development Coordinator. Candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Workforce Development Coordinator
Positions at Co-op Member Schools for SY 2017-2018
AppleTree Early Learning PCS is currently hiring for a Special Education Coordinator, Special Education Teacher, Speech Language Pathologist and Dedicated Aides. Learn more about the positions and apply on the AppleTree Career page. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Bridges Public Charter School is seeking to hire several special education positions for SY17-18:
- Director of Student Support Services (posted 3/27/17)
- Emotional Behavior Disorder (EBD) Special Education Lead Teacher (Elementary) (posted 3/27/17)
- Special Education Resource Teacher (Elementary) (posted 3/27/17)
- Special Education Co-Teacher (Elementary) (posted 3/27/17)
- Special Education Lead Teacher – NonCat Classroom (Elementary) (posted 3/27/17)
- Special Education Assistant Teacher – NonCat Classroom (Elementary) (posted 3/27/17)
Capital City Public Charter School is currently hiring for the following positions:
- High School Math Inclusion/Special Education Teacher (posted 5/11/2017)
- Elementary Bilingual Special Education Teacher (posted 3/15/2017)
- High School Inclusion/Special Education Teacher (posted 3/15/2017)
- Full Time Student Aide (posted 3/15/2017)
Latin American Montessori Bilingual PCS (LAMB) is currently hiring for: Occupational Therapist, Special Education Teacher, Special Education Coordinator and Mental Health Provider. For more information and to apply, please visit their website at www.lambpcs.org/careers-1 (posted 6/22/2017)
Monument Academy is hiring for a Special Education – Self-contained Teacher SY17-18 and a Special Education English Language Arts Teacher SY17-18. (posted 6/2/2017)